Student Empowerment Facilitator, Dr. Soueweidane, and Dr. Warner, Special Education Coordinator Nicole West and Coordinator of Affective Education Danene Charles met with district Student Empowerment Technicians on Wednesday January 17 at Woodworth MS. The restorative team uses this time to collaborate among one another to continue and grow the restorative movement.
Happy New Year! I hope you all had relaxing and restful break spending time with family and friends. Here are some upcoming events for the Special Education Department:
- K-2 MICI classroom officially had its first day at William Ford Elementary on December 15
- January 11: Co-Teaching Steering Committee meeting
- January 12: 3D PD for elementary resource teachers
- January 16: ASD behavior workshop at Wayne RESA for ASD teachers
- January 23 and 24: CPI training
- February 5: Special Education Departmental Meeting